· Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by 4G Vision Tech LTD, and lifetime support provided by expert 4G Vision Tech LTD technicians.
· A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than other plastic frames.
· Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
· Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
· Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints, removable cover to meet the temperature requirement of different filaments.
· Open-source software, compatible with different slicing engines, support multiple printing formats.
· Dual extruders, allowing print two different filaments in one piece.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Heating Plate Temp: 0-120C
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA, and other material PETG, TPE, TPU, Nylon, Carbon Fiber
Please contact us before order it.